Mosaic offer efficient banking and thanking solutions to help charities maximise income, reduce waste and enhance supporter care.
We process donations for some of the nation’s largest charities, banking huge sums and opening high volumes of donation forms in our onsite mailroom. For example, last year, we banked £75,024,500 from a combined total of 1,831,184 cheques and credit cards!
We keep everything in-house, continually making substantial investments into our infrastructure to ensure we are well-equipped to assist your cause. We have developed a secure, reliable, processing IT infrastructure which will help you grow your charity income and achieve your objectives. The infrastructure is ISO27001 certified, showing our continued commitment to achieving the highest standards of governance and compliance.Our accreditations
Why choose us?
At Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions, we’re passionate about helping you raise more to assist your beneficiaries and support your donation retention strategy. Our connected systems support you by:
- Facilitating fast responses to donors through response handling and fulfilment services
- Managing records securely and efficiently via digital scanning and validating
- Providing secure document storage
- Acting as your compliant direct debit bureau, processing regular giving payments
- Utilising our Print on Demand solutions to thank supporters
- Using our in-house built CRM to nurture the supporter journey and provide insight and analytics to “slice and dice” your data easily
We believe in what we do and make it our mission to be the best at it. We’re proud to have supported some of the best-known charities and most worthwhile causes in the UK with their banking and thanking requirements.
We would love to hear from you if you’re looking for a fast, accurate and secure donation processing solution for your charity.Get in touch
5 Ways to be great at saying "Thank You"
Does your charity take the time to say “Thank You” to your supporters? Research continues to demonstrate overwhelmingly that not being thanked is the most common reason that people give for not making further donations to an organisation. To help combat this, we’ve listed 5 top tips for showing your gratitude.READ OUR BLOG