We provide seamless Amazon, trade and wholesale fulfilment solutions.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions provide seamless eCommerce, eShop, eTrade and eRetail solutions to help you progress your business strategy. Whether your ideal customer is an individual, a local shop or a B2B, we will prioritise their needs to encourage them to purchase from you again.
For many eCommerce businesses, selling products through Amazon is a staple part of trading, but for Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) sellers, this can prove difficult. In recent times, FBA sellers have seen sales drop and significant delays in the replenishment and fulfilment of non-essential items due to the impact of COVID-19. It is therefore unsurprising that many eCommerce brands are looking for alternatives to FBA.
Mosaic act as a Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) alternative, giving you control over your order fulfilment. Through our Amazon Marketplace Integration, we can provide your business with the tools it needs to manage Amazon orders effectively.
We make order fulfilment easy with our online portal, which provides the flexibility to manually input order data directly into a user-friendly dashboard in a “shopping cart” style process. It also allows you to keep stock levels updated automatically and handle large volumes of orders with ease.
There are countless reasons why you should choose Mosaic as your fulfilment partner – here are just a few. We offer:
- Integrations to any digital storefront
- Drop shipping, catalogue and pricing management
- Seamless payment processing and accounts receivable support
- Specialised reporting
- Support for retailer routing guide requirements
- Paperwork support for international shipments
- Carrier and transportation management, including pre-built APIs with all major carriers
- The option to co-locate B2C and B2B inventory, enhancing inventory efficiency, replenishment and support for volume fluctuations
- B2B contact centre agents who support your retail partners or customers of any size throughout the entire ordering process
- Account management, including order placement and order history
- Outbound sales calls