From 1st January, you need to make some changes to the way you send items to the EU.
The agreement between the UK and the EU means the UK is no longer part of the EU’s single market and customs union and new rules apply.
You now need to complete and attach a customs declaration form, provide electronic customs data and determine how VAT and duties will be paid for items to all international destinations.
Our 7-step checklist is downloadable here and will give you all the information to ensure you meet the new rules.
A quick list is here:
- Ensure you have an EORI Number
- Accurate recipient name and address details are essential
- Classify goods with correct 10-digit commodity code
- Accurate Recipient information
- Duty & Tax: DDP or DDU
- Check to see if you need to complete and attach a CN22 or CVN23 form
- Ensure all relevant data is supplied to Mosaic
Download our operational update
Operational Update: Post-Deal Brexit
We have created a quick reference guide to our best advice and our customers' options when shipping into Europe.DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE