The Mi-Scan module has been designed to help charities of all sizes reduce the time you spend reconciling payments and non-financial responses.
It also reduces the risk of failed collections, maximises your income and ensures donations reach you sooner. The Mi-Scan module can maximise your fundraising income and reduce attrition with our Direct Debit Managed Service; it can also fully integrate with our Mi-CRM module and Mi-Image add-on feature.
What is Mi-Scan?
Together with Telebank Ltd, Committing Giving and CFP lotteries and raffles, Mosaic provide the most robust donation processing solution in the market today. We have our own dedicated Charity Implementation team set up to guide you through every step of the process. We are dedicated solely to the technical and operational needs of nonprofits. Our expert consultants will ensure a successful Mi-Scan implementation and a smooth post-go-live relationship to handle all of your team’s questions and needs—and to provide you with the know-how to use Mi-Scan to its full potential. With decades of experience, we are uniquely equipped to support you in reaching your goals.
All the modules within Mi-Hub are flexible and designed to allow you to purchase only the tools you need – and easily add others later.
Full training & support
DISCOVER Mi-Scans's FULL POTENTIAL
Book a demo
- Streamline payment processing
- Reduce risk with fully managed Direct Debit processing
- Bank validation checks reduce payment failures, and unpaid Direct Debits are re-presented boosting your income
- Card payment is fully PCI DSS compliant with a real-time integration with Secure Trading
- Full transaction history against the supporter
- Full view option to download the form (and cheque if applicable) if you add on Mi-Image a module extension pack
- Inbound and outbound documents – such as thank you letters to provide a comprehensive view of all the supporter information and interactions
Mi-Image is an optional extra to the Mi-Scan and Mi-CRM modules which is available at a small additional fee to cover user licences, IT storage and download costs. Mi-Image allows your organisation a digital "carbon copy" of processed and banked cheques. We scan every cheque and document every transaction to give you full viewing rights through our secure online portal.