Last year we added CFP Lotteries and Raffles to our Group to broaden our Charity services. CFP have been operating for more than 40 years and have spent (literally) decades launching and growing raffles and lotteries for non-profit organisations.
To be listed as, and to operate for societies and local authorities accordingly, a supplier must be a registered ELM via the Gambling Commission and Mosaic are proud to hold this standard as a remote ELM.
The unstoppable growth in this area of fundraising shows no sign of slowing. Together with CFP we are a long-standing Gambling Commission External Lottery Manager; as such we provide a comprehensive service that includes multi-channel recruitment, multichannel player acquisition, player management, and compliance, optimising your charity lottery.
Together with CFP, Mosaic provides, but is not limited to the following services:
- Process responses from raffle tickets
- Fulfil and manage additional ticket requests
- Host draws for charities
- ELM Lottery Manager
- Process and code all entries after the close date as donations
- Provide an electronic ticketing and draw management system
- Conduct early bird or fast responders draw
- Reporting - access to a full stack of reporting tools via Mi-Insight