We deliver fast, accurate & secure response handling for charities.
We understand our duty of care to your supporters. As a Level 1 PCI DSS accredited supplier, you have total peace of mind that the underlying technology, data integrity and security of our charity payment processing and response handling services are rock-solid. That’s why Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions is trusted implicitly by some of the UK’s most progressive charities today.
Step by step
- Sortation: Our automated mail sorting solution delivers incredible throughput and outstanding functionality. OCR scanning for both printed and handwritten addresses, barcodes, and other unique identifiers enables us to open 35,000 items per shift.
- Post Opening: Our mail room is set up to process large volumes of mail. Our mail opening lines along with our multiskilled dedicated team open, sort and batch quickly and efficiently. We can operate at peak periods 24 hours / 7 days a week for optimum management of peak periods.
- Scanning: Envelope contents are scanned via our state-of-the-art equipment and all contents recorded as digital images within our online cloud-based portal Mi-Hub. In addition, barcode reading software identifies the supporter within our database and OCR software reads the variable information on the reply slip and any accompanying payment. Agreed management criteria are put in place in partnership with clients for any non-standard responses.
- Manual Capture and Validation: When required, our experienced operators capture the relevant information which is then quality checked for 100% accuracy. All processes and procedures form an integral part of our ISO 9001 accreditation. This accreditation is stringently monitored via regular internal audits as well as external audits. This validation process also allows us to offer the option of a 100% Gift Aid audit.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions?
Between Telebank, Committed Giving, CFP Raffles and ourselves we hold the market share of the Charity Banking and Thanking sector. We have a strong appreciation for the importance of supporter communication and the role it plays in the ongoing relationship and retention of individual supporters.
On-site at York House, we have a state-of-the-art print and mailing facility. Twin this with our cyber secure IT infrastructure, we can manage any response printed communication in a completely bespoke way allowing for high levels of personalisation within mass volume responses. Variable inserts, duplex laser printing and multiple stationary types and sizes are all possible. We are specialists in complex, multi-recipient sponsorship programs with fully personalised and on-demand packs.
We have a transparent tried-and-tested approach to managing our clients’ accounts, and our delivery team has well over 100 years’ collective project implementation and management experience.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions has extensive experience in:
- Configuring data exports for many different database platforms
- Configuring each client’s data export is a bespoke operation
- Considerable knowledge of working closely with other third-party charity suppliers
- Providing full banking reports and campaign progress reports, all of which are available in real-time via our dedicated online web portal called Mi-Hub.
At Mosaic we operate a blended team approach with specialist subject matter experts fronted by our Charity Solution team. So whether you’re outsourcing payment processing for the first time or are considering changing supplier, the initial setup work involved can appear daunting. We are fully committed to ensuring a smooth transition of services for all our clients, and work with them to draw up a detailed implementation plan prior to any work commencing to ensure we fully understand every client’s individual requirements. Your primary delivery team works closely with a broader, highly experienced management team who have a collective responsibility for providing you with an excellent service.
Follow the life of a donation