World Animal Protection have worked successfully with Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions for the past two years now.
Mosaic’s services are very much ‘pick & mix’ and flexible in nature so you only pay for the services your organisation actually needs.
Mosaic have supported us with the following services:
- Secure, compliant banking of raffles and direct mail appeals.
- Thanking services, including sending out thank you letters and welcome packs.
- Processing World Animal Protection’s Direct Debits.
- Processing all aspects of our virtual gifts.
- Fulfilment solutions have been specifically tailored by Mosaic to suit our small trading shop. This has included storing items, pick and packing and dispatching orders efficiently from our online shop in a compliant manner.
- Contact centre services for our online shop ensures great customer service.
- Dedicated and proactive account manager.
- We are able to process donations in-house using Mosaic’s CRM system (this means we don’t have to implement /support our own which is great).
- It’s very user friendly
- Easy to train staff how to use
- Gives us quick access to scanned documents of everything Mosaic has processed
- Mosaic will listen to our suggestions for improvements and implement
We have enjoyed a great relationship with our account manager Stephanie Shillito at Mosaic. It is clear that Mosaic are experienced at dealing with third sector organisations and their specific requirements. Like all business partnerships, we keep in close contact with Mosaic with fortnightly meetings. There have been some mistakes along the way but Mosaic are always very keen to rectify these and we work together to implement changes where necessary.
We confirm that we have received excellent service levels from Mosaic for the past couple of years and we would not hesitate to recommend their charity response and charity trading fulfilment services to other charities and fundraisers in the third sector.
Signed by World Animal Protection.